Where do I report problems with jira.atlassian.com itself?

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2013

Activity stream pane is often blank, or displays an error ("An error occurred while trying to retrieve recent activity.". Reload does not clear this.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Eric Dalgliesh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2013

We have an internal system for tracking problems with jira.atlassian.com (JAC) itself, but I understand this is not idea for external people, such as customers. In an ideal world you would never see any problems with JAC! Of course, that's not the case. Filing a JRA Bug on JAC is probably the best way to report issues around JAC itself - I currently look at every Bug reported - usually within 24 hours (responding to everything that happens on JAC is more than a full-time job, so I won't always be able to give acknowledgement, but rest assured someone will consider it). If you are unable to file an issue on JAC itself (for example, if the problem is that you can't create an issue), then you should raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com. If for some reason you can't report at either of those places, we will almost certainly be aware of the problem and have people rushing around trying to fix itl - these systems should be back in less than half an hour.

Cheers,

Eric

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2014

Something happened and even though id.atlassian.comaccepts my password, JAC ignores that and does not log me in...

Eric Dalgliesh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2014

Hi Sergey, we're aware of this issue and investigating internally.

Thanks for raising it though :)

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2013

I think on jira.atlassian.com itself ;)

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2013

Am confused with questions and answers in this thread :)

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2013

I was looking for the same but could not locate any projects like **jira.atlassian** on it. I however found the project "answers" on it.

Rahul

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2013

Maybe under "JIRA" project? @Renjtih lol. You should be glad there are no "Questions" or "comments" prject.

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2013

@Renjith: None. I was simply trying to answer (find a solution) to the question above. I thought as answers project is there then jira.atlassian project should have been there too.

Rahul

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 27, 2013

:) Btw, what is Rahul's issue with jira.atlassian.com?

Suggest an answer