Where do I report problems with jira.atlassian.com itself?

Activity stream pane is often blank, or displays an error ("An error occurred while trying to retrieve recent activity.". Reload does not clear this.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 votes

We have an internal system for tracking problems with jira.atlassian.com (JAC) itself, but I understand this is not idea for external people, such as customers. In an ideal world you would never see any problems with JAC! Of course, that's not the case. Filing a JRA Bug on JAC is probably the best way to report issues around JAC itself - I currently look at every Bug reported - usually within 24 hours (responding to everything that happens on JAC is more than a full-time job, so I won't always be able to give acknowledgement, but rest assured someone will consider it). If you are unable to file an issue on JAC itself (for example, if the problem is that you can't create an issue), then you should raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com. If for some reason you can't report at either of those places, we will almost certainly be aware of the problem and have people rushing around trying to fix itl - these systems should be back in less than half an hour.

Cheers,

Eric

Something happened and even though id.atlassian.comaccepts my password, JAC ignores that and does not log me in...

Hi Sergey, we're aware of this issue and investigating internally.

Thanks for raising it though :)

0 votes

I think on jira.atlassian.com itself ;)

Renjith Pillai Community Champion Jan 27, 2013

Am confused with questions and answers in this thread :)

I was looking for the same but could not locate any projects like **jira.atlassian** on it. I however found the project "answers" on it.

Rahul

Maybe under "JIRA" project? @Renjtih lol. You should be glad there are no "Questions" or "comments" prject.

@Renjith: None. I was simply trying to answer (find a solution) to the question above. I thought as answers project is there then jira.atlassian project should have been there too.

Rahul

Renjith Pillai Community Champion Jan 27, 2013

:) Btw, what is Rahul's issue with jira.atlassian.com?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,934 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot