Where do I find Script Runner. I'm trying to find the Copy Project script.

Mark Howard September 9, 2013

I have created a project that I've configured to suit my worklfow etc. I have developed dashboards etc and it is working as requured to meet the specified business process. It has test issues etc in the project. I want to create a blank copy with a different name to the project with issues starting at number 1 for the actual live project for tracking the production issues. Can anyone please help/advise with this as it seems possible as I found reference to the Copy Project script but can't find where/how to actually run the script.

Thanks,

Mark

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Howard September 15, 2013

I have resolved to recreating the duplicate projects manually by bringing in the issue types, work flows, screens, roles and permission schemes I created for the initial project. It is not too onerous but I want to test is has worked so I'll create another test first and if okay them I'll know the other projects are ready for my actual "production" run. Appreciate the responses and suggestions from Nic and Jamie.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2013

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner

then Click on 'Administration', and expand the 'Options and settings' category, then choose 'Script Runner', and then

https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-CopyProject

0 votes

Thanks for trying, really appreciate it. I guess I have to do it the long way! Cheers.

0 votes

Thanks for trying, really appreciate it. I guess I have to do it the long way! Cheers.

0 votes

Thanks Nic. I've just had a look at this and it's not available for OnDemand (I should have stipulated that). Is there anything similar for OnDemand or do I have to create a new project from scratch and then usie all the schemes I have set up in the first project?

Cheers.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2013

Ah, no, nothing I know of, sorry.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Suggest an answer