Where did the activity section go in the new issue view?

Cindy Kapas January 3, 2018

Used to looking at history and the activity log when looking at issues, but do not see this activity section anymore in the new issue view. Does anyone know where I would be able to locate history?

2 answers

0 votes
Grace Saint September 24, 2018

This is so frustrating. I just wasted a ton of time trying just to delete a work log because it is not visible in the new view of Jira. I ultimately had to switch back to the old view just to access it.

Grace Saint September 24, 2018

On a side note. I prefer the old view, everything was in sight. Now it is an easter egg hunt to find anything.

Like Jazz Pratte likes this
0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2018

Hey Cindy, 

If you head into an issue it should be right at the bottom in the tabs just like it has been. I've attached a screenshot of what my issues looks like. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 11.22.38 PM.png

Cindy Kapas January 4, 2018

Hey Kian,

Thanks for attaching the screenshot. I actually did switch over to the new Jira and saw that there was an activity section. For some reason, I guess I enabled the new Jira issue view which looks different. Actually looks like what you see below with only comments, but no history or work log. I ended up turning the new issue view off. Not sure why there was a difference between new Jira and new Jira issue view.

Image result for new jira issue view

Suggest an answer