Where did the Jira/Confluence dropdown go?

Nicolas Anzalone May 22, 2013

Am I missing something obvious? I'm using OnDemand. There used to be a dropdown in the top left with three horizontal lines where I could switch from JIRA to Confluence. With the latest feature release, it disappeared. It still shows up in Confluence.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
StevenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2013

This is a bug occured recently and have been fixed by Atlassian. Please raise a support ticket to contact Atlassian Support. The support teams who have full authentication to disable and re-enable the "Atlassian Navigation Links Plugin" to resolve this issue. After it has been re-enabled, the menu would work fine within one minitues.

Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2013

Just to add to Steven's answer, here's the bug report for reference https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-6541

Suggest an answer