Where did Behaviours go?

Chuck Vanderwist January 29, 2015

Hello, I am trying to update your plugin on our instance of JIRA (v6.2.3) to attempt to have compatibility with the Behaviours plugin. I have read that this functionality has been merged into the ScriptRunner plugin, so I navigated to [this|https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner/versions] page and attempted installation of versions 3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3, 3.0.4, 3.0.5, 3.0.6, and 3.0.7. I eventually reverted back to v2.1.17, as none of these versions are functional.

From v2.1.17 on, the Behaviours plugin UI appears to be broken or missing. With v2.1.17, there is also the "Jamie Echlin Plugin Info Plugin - Safe to remove" Behaviours plugin v0.5.12 and the instructions to install v3.0.0 do not explain how to install or utilize the Behaviours features in 3.0.0. According to the version history, compatibility with 6.2 was fixed in 2.1.17 and ScriptRunner works, but Behaviours does not. According to v3.0.3, Behaviours compatibility with v6.2.x of JIRA Server was fixed, but I am unable to access Behaviours, from what I can tell. Can you please provide information on accessing the Behaviours features for 6.2 servers using the ScriptRunner plugin v3.0.0 and above and/or information about supporting Behaviours in these versions?

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2015

I'm not sure what you have done here. I would uninstall both behaviours and Script Runner. Then install Script Runner 3.0.7. Then you will have the behaviours link in the admin section, and it should be exactly like previously. 

If not, stop there and let's work through whatever the issue is. 

Suggest an answer