Where can I see what workflows are available for download from the markete place?

Rudolf Roth February 7, 2020

I need some new workflows in our project to cover Xray issues and would like to see if there are already defined workflows I could make use of.

Could not find any in the market place  (but only addons which help to create workflows).

Thanks for any help/hint.

1 answer

0 votes
José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 4, 2020

Hi @Rudolf Roth

Xray is a workflow independent plugin, so you do not need any particular Jira Workflow to function with Xray. All our users can select, create, and use an adequate workflow that suits their working needs—even using the Jira's Default one.

You can check our documentation concerning Xray usage and workflows here. However, please consider that the ones we present on that documentation page are suggestions and have no added value because any workflow will do. Hence the warning on that page: "The following workflows being presented are just examples. Implement a workflow that is adapted to your own needs."

That being said, you won't find any Xray workflows in the marketplace or anywhere else. We consider that every client knows best how the instance needs to be set up and configured, according to its company configurations and definitions.

Best Regards,

Team Xray

Suggest an answer