Where can I see the Time Tracking Work Description updates?

Scott Windus October 21, 2019

I have enabled time tracking and it is working as expected, however, I am not able to locate the information entered in the Work Description free text field, after it has saved.

Is there a different, related field I need to add to the screen, or another way to make it visible on the issue?

Cheers

Scott

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2019

Hi @Scott Windus 

Time tracking is a field you need to add in to the screen 

Further there is also a field called log work which can help you to reduce the amount of work that done from the total amount of the time that is given in the time tracking.

Also check whether it is enabled or not 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/configuring-time-tracking-818578858.html

Hope this helps .

Scott Windus October 21, 2019

Thanks Kevin

I have found it, but it was hidden as a dropdown in the Activity feed as an alternative to Comments and History. Sorted now so hopefully someone else benefits from my putting forward the question.

Cheers

Work log.jpg

Like Kevin Johnson likes this
Kevin Johnson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2019

cheers dude

Suggest an answer