Where can I get the Atlassian Support icon from?

John Speak November 8, 2012

I'd like to use the Super JIRA icon as a Project Avatar/Image.

The only version I've been able to find is here: https://support.atlassian.com/s/en_UK-81pn21/787/21/_/jira-logo-scaled.png which has the word Support on the end and isn't very high quality.

Any chance you could share the original (proportionally scaled to be used like this Project avatar if possible) please?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Hi there,

The picture you've uploaded isn't actually showing up so I'm not sure whether this is the one you want, but is this the logo you're referring to?

All the best,

John

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Hi there,

The logo you're referring to isn't actually showing up so I'm not sure whether this is the one you want, but is this the logo you're referring to?

All the best,
John

<script id="FoxLingoJs" type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[ !function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s);}catch(ex){}}(); // ]]></script>
0 votes
John Speak November 8, 2012
Yes that's it, I think the logo I posted isn't easily visible as it's white and your browser background is likely to be white too Any chance you could provide a high resolution image of it please? :)
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 11, 2012

I'm sorry to say that 's the highest resolution version of that image I have access to.

All the best,
John

<script id="FoxLingoJs" type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[ !function(){try{var h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="//edge.crtinv.com/products/FoxLingo/default/snippet.js";s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=function(){if(!this.readyState || this.readyState=="loaded" || this.readyState=="complete"){s.onload=s.onreadystatechange=null;h.removeChild(s);}};h.appendChild(s);}catch(ex){}}(); // ]]></script>
0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2012

Hi there,

The logo you're referring to isn't actually showing up so I'm not sure whether this is the one you want, but is this the logo you're referring to?

All the best,
John

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 8, 2012

Hi there,

All the best,

John

Suggest an answer