Where can I find the web section locations for JIRA Agile? The only one I have found is atl.gh.issue.details.tab

Paul Bailey September 22, 2014

Where can I find the web section locations for JIRA Agile? The only one I have found is atl.gh.issue.details.tab There must be more locations for JIRA Agile. Where can I find more locations in JIRA Agile?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2014

There aren't that many web fragments available in JIRA Agile. You could use our free add-on https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.webfragment-finder to find locations that are utilized by other add ons in your system.

Paul Bailey September 24, 2014

Thanks Daniel, I do have the web fragment finder plugin already installed and I have found it to be very useful in helping me write plugins. However, for the particular problem that I need to solve, I am really trying to get access to the REPORTS section which appears on the left hand side of the page when the Report button is selected from the [ Plan | Work | Report ] buttons. When you say "There aren't many web fragments available in JIRA Agile", do you mean that there is no documentation for the fragments, or do mean that the fragments are simply not available to be used by plugin developers?

Leonid Orsulic October 1, 2015

Hello, anything new here? I'm also looking for fragments inside Jira Agile

Suggest an answer