Where can I find sprint releasenotes?

Philip Kroep July 29, 2021

I just made three issues in the backlog, started a sprint with it and ended the sprint on the same day. Why can't I find this sprint in 'releases'? I would like to still have insight and see what I did during that sprint, now it seems like it's completely gone. I use scrum.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Philip Kroep welcome to the Atlassian community.

There are few details that are missing out from your post.

1. Please be informed, when you start a new Sprint, on the backlog or active Sprint sections, you will find "insights" button to review the progress of the work.

2. When you end the Sprint, the Sprint report is readily generated giving you the overall stats of completed, incomplete or removed (including scope change).

3. When you check the "release" section, you will not find the same. The reason being, you need to first configure the release (s) as per your project or testing needs. Else, Jira will not record the releases by ending the Sprint. You can achieve this by "create version" in releases section.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events