Where can I find more information about the similar requests feature and machine learning?

Ella Spannagel April 12, 2021

Hello!

I'm doing some research for a project about increasing efficiency in my company's ticket(request) processing by AI/machine learning. I searched the Jira documentation but could not find any more information than that machine learning and the find similar requests feature exists. It would be great to know where I can get more information about the use of machine learning/the similar requests feature in Jira. Is there maybe a pice of documentation that I missed?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help or suggestions.

1 answer

1 vote
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi @Ella Spannagel 

Since you're doing a research, you can come up with an initial analysis on how that approach can be taken using Jira. I'm pretty sure with any AI/ML created data will work well with analysis trends on tickets but I think you will have to figure this out yourself. However Atlassian announced sometime ago about Atlassian smarts which uses AI within the Atlassian stacks but I think this is just the beginning of where they envision the product to go. 

Suggest an answer