Where can I access the logs on JIRA on Demand

Sylvester Jakubowski July 24, 2015

Screenshot from 2015-07-24 09:45:58.png

I got the above error when activating Zephyr, how do I access the logs on my cloud instance?

I saw the Audit log, which showed I activated it, but no debugging information there. 

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2015

You can't really get to them.  I'd raise this with Atlassian support, as they'll need to fix it.

Sorin Sbarnea November 16, 2016

hit-head-wall.gif

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2016

I didn't know you'd taken photos of me when I worked with Microsoft?  wink

Sorin Sbarnea November 16, 2016

My impression was that this photo was a self portrait from the time when I was working for another big company that had lot of history in common with Microsoft.

Imagine how funny is to guess what happens on the server side when you get random unittest errors like https://travis-ci.org/pycontribs/jira/jobs/176474996 

0 votes
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2015

Hello Sylvester,

As Nic has already informed Atlassian has access to the logs. Please reach out to them if you are still facing the same issue while enrolling for the trail.

Regards,

Zephyr Support.

Suggest an answer