Where are the sources for page "administer-versions"

Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Hi,

can one give me a hint where the sources for the page "administer-versions" are?

In the jira-sources is a version-plugin under "Jira-7.3.6\jira-project\jira-components\jira-plugins\jira-project-config-plugin" but it seems that this is the old plugin.

For jira 6 i wrote a plugin to extend the version-page but in jira 7.3.6 i didn't get the neccessary events for the restful table :(
Therefore i want to modify the jira-sources but i can not find the ones for the administer-version.

Kind regards,
michael

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Kornatzki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2017

Well, maybe its's not an old plugin but it seems that some files are not used.

If i remove the lines in versions.vm nothing happens.
In versions,soy are some of the dialogs for the row-operations.
But if i modify i.e. {template .operations} nothing happens.

I can delete all the lines in VersionRow.js and the page looks like before!
I can delete all the lines in versions-init.js and the page looks and works like before!

I can add new operation to a version-row if i add a web-item to atlassian-plugin.xml of the project. But i can not configure a page to show or configure what should happen if i click on the new entry.

Cheers, michael

Suggest an answer