Where are the plugins on Codegeist?

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2011

I was trying to access a plugin "JIRA customfield for field security level", it used to be in the codegeist site but it seems like Atlassian redid the whole site and redirect me to "developers.atlassian.com". I cant find that plugins on the plugin exchange -- so anyone knows where are the plugin or code entries for the JIRA coding contest (codegeist)?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
StaceyA February 3, 2012

Is this what you were looking for? https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/23216

Eva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 3, 2012

It was, I found it later via google cache. But I am mroe curious to what happen to that site, as there are some plugin that was not in the plugin exchange

StaceyA February 5, 2012

Developers choose the name of their plugins when they post them on the exchange. I wonder if perhaps they are there but have since changed the name like this plugin. Are you looking for another plugin as well?

Suggest an answer