It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Where are the instructions to use the new reminders?

I just want simple instructions on how the reminders work.  If I set a re-occurring reminder, does it automatically stop when the issue is resolved/completed or do I have to manually stop the reminder?

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Jan 17, 2020

Hi Rick,

I understand you are looking for some documentation in regards to a reminders feature.  However I am not yet clear on exactly which add-on to Jira Cloud might be providing the reminders feature you are referencing here. 

There is a Jira Labs plugin that can provide reminders:

As well as a pair of third party add-ons that might be providing such functionality such as,  Reminder for Jira - Follow Up Issues or e-Reminders add-on for Jira

If you're having any problems identifying which of these might be the provider, try taking a screenshot and posting it here.  That way I can have a better idea of what it looks like in your site. Perhaps I can then help track down the appropriate documentation on how to use it.

Cheers,

Andy

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you