Where are the email sent with 'Email This Issue' plugin stored?

Stefania Stradi March 12, 2015

Hello,

I need to extract all the information (sender, reciever, date, ecc...) about the emails sent with the Email this Issue plugin. Where I can find this information? Are there stored on the JIRA database?

Thanks

Stefania

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2015

From what I can remember of the last time I used it, the plugin does not store the information that email was sent.  It really does just send it and move on.

RPandyaram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2015

We use this plugin and I agree to what Nic mentioned. Data will not be saved. An event will be triggered.

0 votes
Tibor Hegyi _META-INF_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 1, 2015

Hi,

Email This Issue comes with an Email Audit Log. The audit log is either global (see the Emails tab of the config screen) or the Emails issue tab at the bottom of the issue.

The audit log contains all incoming and outgoing emails related to issues: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Email+Audit+Log

Also Email This Issue comes with JQL functions to search for issues sent or received by email: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/JQL+Functions

Tibor

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2015

You should contact the developers of the plugin at info@meta-inf.hu. They are nice guys.

0 votes
Stefania Stradi March 13, 2015

Hello, but if I want to have a list of all the sent emails? Where can I extract them?

For example, from the database I create a query to extract all the issue and all their info, and I want to add also the information of the email sent for each issue with the plugin Email This Issue.

Stefania

Suggest an answer