Where are the email sent with 'Email This Issue' plugin stored?

Hello,

I need to extract all the information (sender, reciever, date, ecc...) about the emails sent with the Email this Issue plugin. Where I can find this information? Are there stored on the JIRA database?

Thanks

Stefania

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

From what I can remember of the last time I used it, the plugin does not store the information that email was sent.  It really does just send it and move on.

We use this plugin and I agree to what Nic mentioned. Data will not be saved. An event will be triggered.

Hello, but if I want to have a list of all the sent emails? Where can I extract them?

For example, from the database I create a query to extract all the issue and all their info, and I want to add also the information of the email sent for each issue with the plugin Email This Issue.

Stefania

You should contact the developers of the plugin at info@meta-inf.hu. They are nice guys.

Hi,

Email This Issue comes with an Email Audit Log. The audit log is either global (see the Emails tab of the config screen) or the Emails issue tab at the bottom of the issue.

The audit log contains all incoming and outgoing emails related to issues: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Email+Audit+Log

Also Email This Issue comes with JQL functions to search for issues sent or received by email: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/JQL+Functions

Tibor

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

82 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you