Where are shared groups and users of Agile boards in Jira database?

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2014

I try to find what boards are shared with a group, and this info is not in sharepermissions table.

Does anybody know where they are?

2 answers

0 votes
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2015

Hi @Gregory Kneller,

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think the Agile Board shares are driven by the shares on the filter(s) used by the Agile Board, so the info is in the sharepermissions table, but you need to join it with SAVED_FILTER_ID column of the AO_XXXX_RAPIDVIEW table.

Something like the following should get you started:

select ab.NAME, sp.PARAM1 from AO_XXXX_RAPIDVIEW ab, sharepermissions sp
where (sp.PARAM1 = '<group name>' OR sp.PARAM2 = '<group name>')
and ab.saved_filter_id = sp.entityid;

just replace <group name> with the group you're interested in an AO_XXXX_RAPIDVIEW with whatever the table is called in your instance.

Andrew.

Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2015

Or just omit the (sp.PARAM1 = '<group name>' OR sp.PARAM2 = '<group name>') line if you just want a list of all boards and who they're shared with. Stumbled across your question as I was just looking to do the exact same thing myself :-)

0 votes
Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2014

Why do you need to see it via database when it's visible on /secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa (Agile > Manage Boards). Look at the Shares column.

Gregory Kneller
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2014

Peter, I have ~50 groups and ~30 boards, I need a report on configuration, and users may change them occationally. No time for manual click job

Suggest an answer