Where I I change the content being displayed for CantBrowseCreatedIssue.jspa

Khanh Nguyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2012

I would like to change the message display on screen after issue creation where the user can create but do not have the View Issue permission.

I get the */CantBrowseCreatedIssue.jspa?issueKey=KEY01 and the message 'out-of-box' is a bit too generic -- Would like to customize that a bit.

Thanks!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2012

The message is dsiplayed by atlassian-jira/secure/views/cantbrowsecreatedissue.jsp file. The best thing is to modify the message in the relevent property files.

https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Customizing+Text

0 votes
Khanh Nguyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2012

try that again

0 votes
Khanh Nguyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2012

Here's a sample:

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 5, 2012

Can you add a screenshot?

Suggest an answer