When will the HPSync Plugin be available for Jira Cloud?

Brian Pratz July 15, 2015

We run JIRA cloud but would like to use this plugin.  Is there a plan to make this available for JIRA cloud customers??

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2015

I don't think it will be.  Atlassian were very clear in the last AtlasCamp that the Cloud approach is the focus of their future plans, and there's a strong implication that they won't be adding more type-2 addons to Cloud in the future.  If the addon is not converted to a "connect" addon, I wouldn't bet on it ever making it on to Cloud

But, you should contact the vendors, rather than Atlassian - they will have a more reliable answer than my assumptions and instincts.

0 votes
Rodrigo Silva
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 15, 2015

Hi Brian, 

I searched for information regarding HPSync from Atlassian's side, but I found nothing but this req to the plugin Vendor:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Quality-Center-Support-and-News/Quality-Center-to-integrate-with-JIRA-cloud-version-hosted-by/td-p/6629140#.VabZdBNVikp

Maybe voting or updating this post would be something. smile

Cheers,

Rodrigo Silva

Suggest an answer