When will Tempo be compatible with Jira 5.2?

Rick Crow
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012

Can't find anything on the web about this ... so hoping Sverrir Tynes or someone from the tempo plugin can respond. Currently, tempo is the only thing keeping us from upgrading to Jira 5.2 and I would like to know when we could expect a compatible version.

Cheers!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2012

Hi,

On the Atlassian Marketplace, Tempo is advertised to be compatible with JIRA versions 5.0-5.2

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/is.origo.jira.tempo-plugin

Cheers!

Rick Crow
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2012

I see that, but when I run the update check from within Jira admin, it shows Tempo 7.4.1 as incompatible ... odd. The real reason I'm asking, however, is that I see buggy behavior in our Jira 5.2 test install. I didn't want to file a bug report if it was a known incompatibility issue.

Rick Crow
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2012

That's true ... you are correct. I guess then, the behavior I'm seeing is a bug that I'll need to report. Didn't want to do that if it was a known incompatibility issue.

Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2012

Please do! This is one venue to send a bug report: https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO

Suggest an answer