When will JIRA Mobile be available to OnDemand customers?

We require mobile access to our OnDemand instance and would like to use the JIRA mobile app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.mobile.jira-mobile. How can we do this or when will it be available?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

A brand new version of JIRA Mobile is now available in OnDemand by default. We will be adding more features over the next few weeks.

More information is available at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Using+JIRA+on+a+Mobile+Device

Jason Worley Atlassian Team Jan 16, 2013

Greetings!

JIRA Mobile (JME) is built into OnDemand by default. You can locate it under system plugins (JIRA Admin > Plugins > System Plugins - Scroll Down to JIRA Mobile Connect Plugin.

I hope this response was helpful.

Cheers,

Jason | Atlassian

Jason Worley Atlassian Team Jan 16, 2013

I apologize, I misunderstood your question so please ignore my initial comment.

I will follow up with a more accurate response within the next 24 hours.

Cheers,

Jason | Atlassian

Or in fact I would say, it is actively being worked upon to bring Jira Mobile to OnDemand 'soon' (no idea of ETA)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted yesterday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

26 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you