When the expire day come, do I have to renew my license to continue to use the current version?

Xingjian Xu July 7, 2014

Or I can still use the current version without the benifit of update?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2014
https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#softwaremaintenance-4 4. What happens when the included maintenance ends? After the first 12 months, your software maintenance will expire and you will no longer be able to receive technical support or software updates. Renewing your software maintenance is done purely at your discretion and can be renewed in advance of your maintenance expiration to ensure uninterrupted access to the support and software updates. As all commercial and academic licenses are perpetual, you can use your software into perpetuity. This means, the server product will continue to operate the same way as it does before and after the maintenance period expires. Please note: maintenance renewals commence from the date the previous maintenance period expires, regardless of when the maintenance renewal was purchased.

Suggest an answer