When creating issue has different validation behaviour depending on user

DanielI October 2, 2014

Hi,

I have strange problems in a custom plugin that mades changes (creation/editing) on issues.

When creating issue has different validation behaviour depending on user. In some users, the validation complains about date format of custom field, however with a different user works fine.

All users have the same permissions.

Regards.

3 answers

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2014

Do you have a custom validator on the Create Issue Transition?

DanielI October 3, 2014

There are only one validations about permissions of creating issues which is well configured for this users. Thanks a lot

1 vote
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2014

It sounds like you've already identified the problem is in the plugin. You need to examine the code and any configuration. Can you determine a common link between the users, like same group or project role?

DanielI October 3, 2014

I have checked many times configuration and code, but I still follow with the same error. With and administrator I can edit and create issues, but with other users (that I have configured for it) I'm getting an error about date formats when it seems to be well. Thanks for your answer

0 votes
DanielI October 8, 2014

Finally, I have solved it.

The problem was in regional configuration.

Regards

Suggest an answer