When clicking on "Create New Cycle" from "Zephyr-PlanTestCycle" view, it trigs the display of a popup with...button "Create New Cycle"

Greg Genlot July 3, 2014

Hi there,

I have an issue linked to JIRA 6.2 and especially Zephyr 2.1 (commercial license)

When I am in the "Test Cycles" view of my project and I then click on "Create New Cycle" in order to setup my test plan, the triggered popup contains the same as the initial window (!) i.e the items from the Overview menu and a "Create New Cycle" button... See below screenshot

Clicking at this stage on the "Create New Cycle" button from the popup trigs nothing but a refresh of this popup i.e nothing useful...

As a result this instance of JIRA (used as pre-preproduction environment) is curently unusable!

Any help would be MUCH appreciated !

Thanks a lot in advance.

KR, G

2 answers

1 vote
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2014

Hi Greg,

Is it possible for you to try upgrading to the latest version of Zephyr for JIRA 2.2 and seeing if you are still seeing this issue? I ask becuase we did have some bugs in 2.1 that were solved in 2.2 and it is possible this upgrade will solve that issue.

Additionally when you upgarde please do the following immediately after the upgrade:

1) Re index JIRA

2) Re index Zephyr for JIRA

Once you perform these re indexes you should be good to go. Just as a reference our latest verison is version 2.2.1.22101482.

If you are still seeing the same issue after the upgrade please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Greg Genlot August 28, 2014

Thanks for that.

Indeed upgrading to 2.2 fixed the issue.

Kind regards,

Greg

Suggest an answer