When attempting to select to manage Rapid Board I am constantly getting an error

Kenneth Willetts August 6, 2012

An exception occurred

Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.

Details

Exception: Script error.

Resource:

Line: 0

Environment

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/537.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/21.0.1180.57 Safari/537.1

2 answers

0 votes
Kenneth Willetts August 6, 2012

It is. Just showed for me today. Which is odd because I have full administrative rights as well. And it is only occurring 99% of the time. Occasionally, I will get through and be able to use it for a brief moment.

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2012

Thanks. I had some other issues that compounded my problems today, but once resolved, I disabled the feedback module and it fixed the error.

0 votes
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

Many of the users at my company are getting this error too. I haven't changed anything about JIRA in the last day or two, and this just started occurring today. It's especially odd that Kenneth and I are both using the installed (not OnDemand) versions and we're both just seeing this new behavior (I'm assuming it's new for you Kenneth).

Suggest an answer