When are plugin updates going to be released

AJ DaNelz December 18, 2013

Just downloaded and installed the current versions of Jira Bamboo and Stash. however it seems the plugins for these products to communicate with each other are not released yet. ie version 7.1 of the JIRA-Bamboo plugin. Does anyone know when they will be released?

2 answers

0 votes
M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2013

Hi AJ, just wanted to add that the current version of the Stash/FE Plugin is for the latest version of JIRA (6.1.5) and Stash (2.10).

AJ DaNelz December 19, 2013

My stash version is 2.10.0 and my Jira version is 6.1.5. and Bamboo is on 5.3 build 4101

0 votes
James Dumay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

There are no plans for a version 7.1 yet.

Is there something not working for you? If so, please get in touch with support or email me james@atlassian.com

This article says otherwise (http://blogs.atlassian.com/2013/09/6-steps-toward-stress-free-releases-with-jira-bamboo/) On step 5 it mentions a new version of the plugin that will display builds in a much better way.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

Normally, Atlassian does not make pre-release announcements. They do have an early access program (EAP), but these releases are not production ready.

There are no EAP releases for bamboo at this writing of this comment.

Also Atlassian does not seem to skip major version numbers( 5 to 7), so I would suspect the blog has a typo.

So, follow James advice if you are having issues.

7.1 is the version of the JIRA-Bamboo plugin that the blog article is refering to. but when you look at the version history of that plugin it does not have that version (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.bamboo/versions)

i am not looking for a v7.1 of Bamboo

Suggest an answer