• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • When a particular value is selected in the drop down field, the text field becomes optional. But when the user clicks on the text field, suddenly mandatory symbol is shown near the text field

When a particular value is selected in the drop down field, the text field becomes optional. But when the user clicks on the text field, suddenly mandatory symbol is shown near the text field

fan August 17, 2015

Hi Team,

I have purchased the commercial license for Behaviour plugin and is using this plugin in my JIRA production instance. My requirement is I need to make a text field mandatory depending on the value selected in another drop down field. I was able to do this using the server side script. But am getting the below issue:

When a particular value is selected in the drop down field, the text field becomes optional. But when the user clicks on the text field, suddenly mandatory symbol is shown near the text field. Only in my production instance am facing this issue. In the dev environment I have tested this and this is working fine.

Could you please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible?

Thanks and Regards

Neena

3 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2015

Neena, please could you raise a ticket at https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa. If you bought a commercial licence on the 18th Aug I need to check your organisation.

0 votes
fan August 19, 2015

Hi ... Can any one please suggest me a solution? Thanks and Regards Neena

0 votes
fan August 19, 2015

Hi Team,

Can anyone please help me to solve this?

Thanks and Regards

Neena

Suggest an answer