• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • When a particular value is selected in the drop down field, the text field becomes optional. But when the user clicks on the text field, suddenly mandatory symbol is shown near the text field

When a particular value is selected in the drop down field, the text field becomes optional. But when the user clicks on the text field, suddenly mandatory symbol is shown near the text field

Hi Team,

I have purchased the commercial license for Behaviour plugin and is using this plugin in my JIRA production instance. My requirement is I need to make a text field mandatory depending on the value selected in another drop down field. I was able to do this using the server side script. But am getting the below issue:

When a particular value is selected in the drop down field, the text field becomes optional. But when the user clicks on the text field, suddenly mandatory symbol is shown near the text field. Only in my production instance am facing this issue. In the dev environment I have tested this and this is working fine.

Could you please help me to solve this issue as soon as possible?

Thanks and Regards

Neena

3 answers

1 vote

Neena, please could you raise a ticket at https://productsupport.adaptavist.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa. If you bought a commercial licence on the 18th Aug I need to check your organisation.

Hi Team,

Can anyone please help me to solve this?

Thanks and Regards

Neena

Hi ... Can any one please suggest me a solution? Thanks and Regards Neena

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

22,949 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you