When Tasks move to next Sprint, show only the Sub-tasks not Done

I tend to organize my team work in general tasks with several sub-tasks each. After the sprint time has finished and some subtasks were not finished, I close the sprint anyway, I then open a new sprint and move the unfinished work to the next sprint.

If it is a task with subtasks, some subtasks are Done and some In-Progress or in To-Do, in the next sprint I would like to see only the subtasks not Done. Currently I see also the subtasks that were Done in previous sprint which makes the sprint board harder to read. It's kind of annoying not to be able to see exactly the work Done in this sprint. Starting a sprint with the Done column polluted with previous work is also annoying.

How can I accomplish this?

By the way I am using the agile scrum workflow.

2 answers

@Diego Carvallo - I'm wondering how to set this up as well, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I'll keep you posted if I find anything.

Any update on this?

I'm currently in the same situation, looking for any solution or workaround. Hoping that in the past 12 months there might be a solution smile

Best regards
Tobias

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

124 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you