When I view the Work Log through the View Issue screen I can only see my work. How can I see others who have logged time under the issue?

Graham Meaden September 21, 2014

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user January 15, 2015

Hi, I am experiencing the same issue.

When I view an issue in 'Detail View' from an agile board I can see the worklog section, however I can only see the work I have logged. How can I see work logged by other Users in this view?

I have checked how all users are logging work and it is made visible to all users.

Thanks.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

You should be able to see work logged by others as long as they haven't hidden it from you. They can log the work and set it visible only to selected user roles/groups and it that is the case, it is as designed.

Graham Meaden September 21, 2014

Hmm. Can you expand? I can see no option in the log work dialog window to hide work. at what level of configuration is this specified? Which screen?

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2014

On the "Log Work" screen, under the "Work Description". Check out the small "lock" icon.

Suggest an answer