Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

When I upload a photo in Jira from iPad or iPhone, after saving it is broken

When I upload a photo in Jira from iPad or iPhone, after saving it is broken. How to fix it? 

1 answer

Hi @Valeria Shin 

Thanks for posting.

Could you please let me know any errors are you getting after upload? It would be great to know in details.

Thanks for reply! 
After uploading I see this: BE51F98E-26D1-4D81-B38D-93868E269D2F.jpeg

Also I see the message: Dropped file type os not supportedE051DBD8-0F6E-4960-BDF6-2AC86EFA773E.png

Thanks for your response.

These are screen shots as per the directory  did you check extensions of these files? As it's Jira Cloud, could you please try to upload these from other platforms(like widows) expect iPads, iPhones and see if it works?

I tried to upload from Windows platform. Images have been successfully downloaded

Great, it's not with the file format and definitely not with the file size. Could you please try to upload similar file type in another issue in Jira through iPads, iPhone and share the results ?

Looking forward to hear from you.

I tried to do it. Result is the same, so the problem is not with the particular image. 

Please help me as soon as possible

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you