When I try to login into jira it again goes to same page even though the username and password are correct?

Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2013

When I try to login into jira it again goes to same page even though the username and password are correct.

I have also tried to uninstall & install the jira again, but its not working?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2013

Try change browser or clear browser cache and cookies.

Satyendra Narwane
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

thanks...

And it works on change browder..

0 votes
Henning Tietgens
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2013

Did you get any error messages? Are the any error messages within the log files (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16121981)?

Henning

0 votes
Onkar Ahire
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2013

Hi Satyendra,

Please delete Application Data\JIRA xxx \plugins\.osgi-plugins\felix

or clear the browser cookies.

Suggest an answer