When I try to enter time on a ticket or open a ticket, the screen freezes and I can't proceed until the screen 'lightens'.

Kim Fain October 31, 2016

I use this program consistently throughout the day.

Starting last Thursday when I try to add work to a ticket I am unable to do so until the screen 'flashes' to a lighter color.

Very odd.  I know it sounds crazy. But if I click on the three dots button, nothing happens.  If I wait...sometimes for 5 minutes or more...for the screen to 'lighten', then I'm able to click on the button and go to 'Log work' successfully.

Or, if I am in the Tempo area and want to log work to a certain ticket on a certain day, when I click on the box for that day/ticket, I get the circle that spins in the center of the screen, but it doesn't spin.  I am 'locked up' and have to close the application and reopen.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've cleared my cache and cookies, rebooted and don't know what to do next.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 31, 2016

Unsure if this will work but worth a try.

1. Disable outgoing mail (admin>system>outgoing mail)
  2. Add customer(s)
  3. Enable outgoing mail

Maybe perform a test w/ internal customer and see. Unsure if the invites would get queued or not.

Suggest an answer