When I create a ticket, configure fields only shows 4 fields. I definitely have a permissions issue, how do I fix this?

Ramon Qiu November 20, 2014

My configure fields button is missing a ton of fields, it only displays 4, why is this? Also, I'm confused as to how groups work in the configuration. How do I configure my Atlassian? I'm suppose to have admin, it seems like I currently do not. Can someone check for me?

2 answers

0 votes
Ramon Qiu November 21, 2014

Figured it out, I had the project set as a simple issue tracking, which is simpler and has less available fields than the other options. 

I don't see why those fields do not exist for that option, but that is the reason why

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2014

If you want to access fields that are not shown on this dialog box or you want to hide existing fields:
Click the Configure Fields button at the top right of the screen.
Click Custom and select the fields you want to show or hide by selecting or clearing the relevant check boxes, respectively, or click All to show all fields.
When you next create an issue, JIRA remembers your last choice of selected fields.

Suggest an answer