Whats the process for filing a support ticket?

Kevin Sweeney December 13, 2013

Hello,

I'm in the middle of trying to import a JIRA xml backup from an OnDemand instance to a new clean OnDemand instance. I've run into several issues and am looking to file a support ticket. How do I do that? Do I need to hire/pay for one of the JIRA Experts or does Atlassian have support folks that can assist with these types of issues?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mauro Badii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2013

Hi Kevin,

I am one of those 'support folks' ;) that from time to time also checks the Answers forum.

OnDemand service provides 24hs suport for every customer, even in trials. Feel free to create an issue at support.atlassian.com

Atlassian Experts are partners that can help you out with complicated configurations and many other things. You can always first ask OnDemand Support.

Although we provide support for many things, there are some things that are restricted on OnDemand and we won't be able to help with. Those are listed in Restricted Function in Atlassian OnDemand

With the Import we'll be able to help you just fine. :)

Cheers!

Kevin Sweeney December 13, 2013

Excellent, thanks Mauro. I looked over the support sitye again and saw the 'Create' button on the top right. I've created a ticket. Thanks

Suggest an answer