Whats the process for filing a support ticket?

Hello,

I'm in the middle of trying to import a JIRA xml backup from an OnDemand instance to a new clean OnDemand instance. I've run into several issues and am looking to file a support ticket. How do I do that? Do I need to hire/pay for one of the JIRA Experts or does Atlassian have support folks that can assist with these types of issues?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Kevin,

I am one of those 'support folks' ;) that from time to time also checks the Answers forum.

OnDemand service provides 24hs suport for every customer, even in trials. Feel free to create an issue at support.atlassian.com

Atlassian Experts are partners that can help you out with complicated configurations and many other things. You can always first ask OnDemand Support.

Although we provide support for many things, there are some things that are restricted on OnDemand and we won't be able to help with. Those are listed in Restricted Function in Atlassian OnDemand

With the Import we'll be able to help you just fine. :)

Cheers!

Excellent, thanks Mauro. I looked over the support sitye again and saw the 'Create' button on the top right. I've created a ticket. Thanks

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

290 views 5 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you