What would happen if a project is assigned two different notification schemes.

chetan_saini March 22, 2017

I am using two notification schemes ( custom & default). I want to know what will happen if a project is assigned both the schemes. Which scheme will precede over the other. 

Example

Event: Issue Created 

So In custom notification scheme only the assignee is notified but in default everybody is notified. I want to know what would be the case if project is assigned both schemes. I think that a project should only be assigned to one schemes.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2017

Nothing, because you can't do it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2017

Oops, sorry, Thomas beat me to it wink

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2017

No problem - can happen with all these server downtimes today smile

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2017

Hi Chetan,

you can't assign two notification schemes to one project.

Suggest an answer