What will I lose if I allow my annual maintenance to expire?

Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

I was just notified that my annual "Maintenance Period" is nearing the expiration date. Can somebody direct me to a web page describing what benefits I will lose if I decline to renew the Maintenance. In other words, what does "Maintenance" include? If I forego Maintenance renewal, do I lose use of the software? Free upgrades? Tech Support?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andris Grinbergs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2014

Basically you will loose support and updates. Keep in mind that, if you will buy maintanence after it expired, you will still have to pay for unused period.

0 votes
Kevin Mote
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 7, 2014

I think I just found the answer to my own question here: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/purchase-licensing#softwaremaintenance-2

Suggest an answer