What versions of Agile are impacted by this issue?

Brook Hatch January 26, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: JIRA Agile Rapid Board exception

I'm running various versions of agile on various versions of JIRA server and I'd like to enable real time monitoring with new relic but I don't want downtime.

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2017

Hi Brook,

The page you've linked to is Atlassian's suggestion for a workaround for the problem when it affects JIRA.

You're probably better off asking New Relic, as it's their application that is causing the problem. 

Brook Hatch January 27, 2017

I actually went there first. A New Relic technical account manager was unfamiliar with the issue and asked for more information. That's what led me to ask the question. If you don't have further details, that's fine.

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2017

Hi Brook,

No, I'm afraid I've got no idea what the actual answer is, I was just trying to point you in the direction of someone who could help. Atlassian support are generally very good about answering things like this though, but after that I'm not sure....

Suggest an answer