What values for CSV import

Jim October 19, 2014

Hello,

I am successfully creating issues by importing via a CSV file except for one field, the Estimate field. when I go through the importer and map the fields I choose Original Estimate and using values like these in my CSV file:

1d, 2d, 1h, 2h, 30m, 15m (I only use one of these values at a time depending on which issue I am creating by the way)

but each time I import it says it has been successfully imported and gives the error that it is unable to parse that field. I assume I am putting it in the format on my CSV file. I then go to the issue and edit the Original Estimate and it saves correctly. How can I save myself the step of going back to the issue just to create the Original Estimate?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2014

Try giving it the number of seconds - that's how it exports it, and what it stores in the background.

0 votes
Jim October 19, 2014

Thank you Nic, I will give that a try. I was going to try that before but was unsure if I should put a 's' on the end like this: 3600s

Suggest an answer