What to do with closed projects?

Deleted user November 14, 2012

I have checked in the JIRA on demand admin for each individual project and while there is an option to delete I was looking for some way to sensibly archive a "completed project" meaning the end user has accepted the final deliverables and there will be no more work done on it.

-The follow up to this is we don't want to use up all of our 25MB of space with completed projects, however, we do want to keep some type of record of a completed project...maybe in Confluence as we have no storage limit in Confluence as far as I can find.

-In other tools, like Teambox you have the option from the project admin to archive a completed project but also to un-archive it for any reason.

Thank You!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2012

Hi Jennifer,

Please refer to the documentation here for further information on archiving a JIRA project.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Deleted user November 15, 2012

Super helpful, thank you Jeison.

Just one thing, can you confirm or correct if Confluence On-Demand has as storage limit or not? Thank You!

Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2012

Glad I could help, Jennifer.

The initial storage available for each Atlassian OnDemand instance is 25GB, which means that Confluence data also count towards that limit. Accounts that exceed that amount will be billed an over limit fee of $1.00 per gigabyte per month, or if different, the then-current fee.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events