What to do to see the advanced settings?

Hey,

I am JIRA administrator with JIRA System Administrators global permission. But I don't see the advanced settings on the page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Configuring+JIRA+Options#ConfiguringJIRAOptions-advanced

What should I do?

JIRA5.2

1 answer

Hi Tatiana,

I think that under Administration > General Configuration there should be a button Advanced next to Edit Configuration on the bottom of the page if you are asking about those advanced options.

It is only visible if you have the JIRA System Administrators. You mentioned that you have this permission so you should see the button.

If not please double check once again your JIRA global permission settings (Administration > Global Permissions)

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

I see the button, but than I get page without the settings and I can only go back to "General Settings"

Hmm.. Interesting.. Could you please attach a screenshot of this problem?

Did you tried on a different browser? Any upgrades, new plugins added recently?

Best Regards,

Mirek

I tried Firefox20, IE9, Chrome. Everywhere same result:

AdvancedSettings

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

125 views 4 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you