What to do to see the advanced settings?

Deleted user June 26, 2013

Hey,

I am JIRA administrator with JIRA System Administrators global permission. But I don't see the advanced settings on the page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA050/Configuring+JIRA+Options#ConfiguringJIRAOptions-advanced

What should I do?

JIRA5.2

1 answer

0 votes
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2013

Hi Tatiana,

I think that under Administration > General Configuration there should be a button Advanced next to Edit Configuration on the bottom of the page if you are asking about those advanced options.

It is only visible if you have the JIRA System Administrators. You mentioned that you have this permission so you should see the button.

If not please double check once again your JIRA global permission settings (Administration > Global Permissions)

I hope that will help.

Best Regards,

Mirek

Deleted user June 26, 2013

I see the button, but than I get page without the settings and I can only go back to "General Settings"

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2013

Hmm.. Interesting.. Could you please attach a screenshot of this problem?

Did you tried on a different browser? Any upgrades, new plugins added recently?

Best Regards,

Mirek

Deleted user June 27, 2013

I tried Firefox20, IE9, Chrome. Everywhere same result:

AdvancedSettings

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events