What table in the database contains fixVersion information?

Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2012

I imported a bunch of issues into a project, and created a Rapid board for that project. For some reason, the issues don't appear on the board unless I remove the default sub-filter fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY

If I do remove that filter, the issues appear, but then they don't disappear when I "release" them from the Done column (which makes sense). I'm guessing that somehow in the import, the fixversion got set to some value. No value appears when I search for issues, and when I run the JQL project = maintenance and )fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY) no issues appear. I also tried running the inverse of that: project = maintenance and (fixVersion not in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is not EMPTY) and I still get no issues returned.

I'd like to look in the database and see if anything is set in the fixVersion, but I can't seem to find it. Any ideas?

4 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Adam Saint-Prix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2012
Kannan Sundararaj April 14, 2014

The link is missing . Please update the latest link in which we can find this information

1 vote
Petr Musil April 14, 2014

I found https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA041/Example+SQL+queries+for+JIRA#ExampleSQLqueriesforJIRA-FindFixedForversionsforanissue

there are three tables, where are used Fixversions:

1) jiraissue

2) projectversion

3) nodeassociation

0 votes
Kannan Sundararaj April 14, 2014

The link is missing the page. Please update the latest link in which we can find this information

0 votes
Adam Saint-Prix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2012

Suggest an answer