What's my url?

Andrew Pollard November 17, 2016

Hi, just purchased 50 user licence for cloud JIRA - where do I get my URL?

2 answers

1 vote
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2016

Hi Andrew,

Did you see a screen like this when purchasing?

start-screen.jpg

Your site would be whatever you put in the yoursitename field + .atlassian.net. (e.g. https//:yoursitename.atlassian.net).

You should also get an email from Atlassian confirming site set up, which will have your URL in it.

If the above doesn't help It might be best contact Atlassian directly, using this link: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing

Hope this helps.

Sam

0 votes
Roman Samorodov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2016

If you have a cloud JIRA then do what Sam Hall told you to do. Because in this case your URL will be a Atlassian server URL which will be given to you after purchasing

But if you have a server then It will be better to ask your system administrator about your URL. In this case your URL is your company's server address in your local network

Basim Nabi June 5, 2018

If i have access to a Jira account, do I automatically have access to Jira cloud?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2018

Probably not.  A "Jira account" would usually mean "An account created in a Jira Server for access to that server", so not Cloud.

I suspect you mean "an Atlassian account", which is an ID you use to post here, but can also be added to Cloud Jira systems for access to them, and is also used to buy and administrate them (and Confluence, Bitbucket, Stride etc). 

If that is what you mean by "Jira account", then you might have access to one or several Jira Cloud systems, but it depends on if their owners have added you to them.

Like Adam Noble likes this

Suggest an answer