What plug-ins and add-ons come standard with Jira on-demand

We want to move from an on-demand version to an installed version. Before I set up the new installed instance, I need to figure out what it is going to cost, and buy/download the correct plug-ins. And let Finance know what it is going to cost.

Sorry, I thought I had mentioned it but hadn't. We don't manage the on demand version, so I don't have access to the admin console. Could someone please provide a screen shot (or something) to show me the listed add-ons. Then I can do the maths. I need to know excatly whats there so I can install the same set up to do an import

2 answers

0 votes

Have a look at the plugin list under "Admin -> Addons -> manage addons" in your OnDemand installation.

This splits the plugin list into "system" and "user installed" - look through the user-installed ones. You can ignore the inactive ones, and there are a couple that are related directly to OnDemand which can also be skipped, but all of them have links to the marketplace so you can look up pricing and support models.

Today I stumbled with this:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753

click on the link under the JIRA section...

Hope this helps.

That gives the full list of available addons, which is a bit longer than "addons I've got installed, and hence need to think about", but it is useful to see what might have been installed.

Seems there are no paid add-ons other than Agile, which is priced clearly if you want to include it.

Er, no, that's completely wrong, there are a number of paid add ons. I'm not sure where you've been looking, but it's not right. Just look in the marketplace, you'll find quite a few add ons you can enable in your ondemand account after you pay for them.

thanks all, I got the answer another way.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Looking for anyone who made the switch to Data Center

The Jira Marketing team is putting together an ebook on migrating to Data Center. We're looking for pro tips on how you staffed your project team and organized your Proof of Concept. Share yo...

38 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you