What plug-ins and add-ons come standard with Jira on-demand

AnnetteA May 26, 2014

We want to move from an on-demand version to an installed version. Before I set up the new installed instance, I need to figure out what it is going to cost, and buy/download the correct plug-ins. And let Finance know what it is going to cost.

Sorry, I thought I had mentioned it but hadn't. We don't manage the on demand version, so I don't have access to the admin console. Could someone please provide a screen shot (or something) to show me the listed add-ons. Then I can do the maths. I need to know excatly whats there so I can install the same set up to do an import

2 answers

0 votes
AnnetteA June 15, 2014

thanks all, I got the answer another way.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2014

Have a look at the plugin list under "Admin -> Addons -> manage addons" in your OnDemand installation.

This splits the plugin list into "system" and "user installed" - look through the user-installed ones. You can ignore the inactive ones, and there are a couple that are related directly to OnDemand which can also be skipped, but all of them have links to the marketplace so you can look up pricing and support models.

Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2014

Today I stumbled with this:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753

click on the link under the JIRA section...

Hope this helps.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2014

That gives the full list of available addons, which is a bit longer than "addons I've got installed, and hence need to think about", but it is useful to see what might have been installed.

AnnetteA June 15, 2014

Seems there are no paid add-ons other than Agile, which is priced clearly if you want to include it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 15, 2014

Er, no, that's completely wrong, there are a number of paid add ons. I'm not sure where you've been looking, but it's not right. Just look in the marketplace, you'll find quite a few add ons you can enable in your ondemand account after you pay for them.

Suggest an answer