What package do I set to DEBUG in order for log.debug to work in my groovy script?

DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015

There are so many packages listed in the Logging and Profiling page.  My groovy scripts only log with log.warn right now.  I'd like to change that to log.debug, but I don't know which package to set to DEBUG logging.

Hope this makes sense.

THANKS!

1 answer

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2015
DI2E Licensing
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

Added the following to my groovy script (called as a post function after the issue is created) and the only message in the log is the "warn" message. import org.apache.log4j.Level import org.apache.log4j.Logger Logger.getLogger("com.onresolve.jira.groovy").setLevel(Level.DEBUG) log.warn "warn - in membership-report.groovy" log.debug "debug - in membership-report.groovy"

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

It should be: log.getLogger("com.onresolve.jira.groovy").setLevel(Level.DEBUG)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

actually ignore that, just run the script in the wiki page alone, that should set the level to debug.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 8, 2015

I've had the same problem recently

Suggest an answer