What mobile devices are supported in JIRA?

Deleted user August 5, 2015

Using JIRA on a Mobile Device should tell but the link Supported Platforms is dead.

Edit:

Apologies, the heat... I wasn't talking about the parent page "Using JIRA on a Mobile Device" rather its child page "Supported Platforms". I've clarified my question.

2 answers

0 votes
Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2015

Hi There

I've just tested and the Using JIRA on a Mobile Device is now working.

Cheers

L.F

Deleted user August 6, 2015

Interesting. I still get {code} Page Not Found The page you were trying to reach could not be found. This could be because: The page does not exist. The page exists, but you do not have permission to view it. {code} for the link in question: [Supported Platforms|https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=735941493]

Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2015

I've just checked and the page has no restrictions. I've also tested on private mode browsing. Anyway, I've exported the page to a PDF format, please find it enclosed. :)

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2015

You can most probably see your issues in a mobile browser but you're not going to get much value from it. JIRA is so heavily tied to the desktop browser.

Deleted user August 6, 2015

I intend to use the Kanban board with a tablet. I need to decide on the hardware/platform just yet.

Luciano Fagundes
Atlassian Team
August 6, 2015

Using the mobile interface won't be possible to deal with the Kanban boards, however you'll have an option to switch to the Classic browsing within the mobile interface.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events