What licence to use for test & development server?

Ulrich Radscheit April 10, 2013

What licence to use for test & development server?

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2013

The core products have development licences available - look in your "my atlassian" account on the licence page for "developer licence" for each of them. The Jira/Greenhopper/Confluence developer licences are specifically for creating development and test servers (and failover, and upgrade runs, and and and)

I can't speak for Zephyr though, I don't know how that works.

1 vote
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2013

Hi Ulrich,

Zephyr here: I'll check with our team on official test and dev server licenses and get back to you. In the mean time, you can always grab a timebomb license: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/UPM/Timebomb+Licenses+for+Testing

This works for all add-ons and last for 10 seconds, 60 seconds or 3 hours at a time.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2013

Update:

If you want a license that lasts longer than the time-bomb period, we suggest emailing sales@atlassian.com and asking them for the extra keys.

Kind Regards,

Chris at Zephyr

Suggest an answer