What ist the different between, Project, Epics, Storys and Issues?

check February 1, 2020

Hi Atlassian-Community,

we would like to create the company organisation. In the beginning time, it is difficult to find the right way to build the structures. Maybe you can recommend an article or a digital learnig lesson?

In the moment i would like to create a Teamprojekt, with the daily, weekly, monthly or yearly todo´s. The todo´s are to do in the area marketing, some in build up atlassian also in the technical area.

I don´t know if, it is marketing now a own Projekt or a epic?

And i really hope that you can understood what i mean, my english can get better the next month.

Best regards

Jasmin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2020

Hello @check ,

Start here for the basics. You'll learn about the products that make up Jira (Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Jira Core), what each one is used for, and who uses them. You'll also learn what projects and issues are, how issues get done in Jira, how to find issues, how to see what's being done using reports and dashboards, and how to navigate in Jira. By the end of this series you'll know enough to get up and running with Jira!

https://training.atlassian.com/jira-basics

Get started with free training

check February 1, 2020

Hello @Ollie Guan 

thank you so much - we will try it.

Have a nice weekend.

J.

Suggest an answer